Ваші коментарі
That link takes me to some kind of web-page editor. I'm not sure how to use it, but then I somehow close the editor and get to the real page where bibbase is embedded, it all seems to work fine. How do I reproduce the issue you are having?
Hi Michael,
Do you have this on a public page where I can take a look?
It's hard to tell from the image, but since all these have carets in front of them I assume you don't have any actual collections, but only sub-collections? We have not yet tested with those. Can you try with a normal collection?
I think you are right. As a quick fix could you try: "1914\textendash{}2019" or "1914{\textendash}2019"?
Hi Ruben,
No, that's not currently possible. Or at lest not easily. You could accomplish this with CSS by:
1. setting "display: none" for .bibbase_group_whole, and
2. adding "display: initial" for #group_Lastname__Initial_ for all authors in your group
You might be interested in our premium features for groups though. There you can pre-configure queries for all your users which you could then all show on your webpage (showing a list of query results, one per member of your group).
It's still possible, but not very high priority right now. It hasn't been requested very often and no up-votes on this ticket so far either.
Hi Csaba,
Does the abstract play a role for you in contexts other than displaying them on the web? If not, then you can simply use html in instead of latex commands, e.g., <it>variance reduction</it>.
Is that an option for you?
Christian
ah, no, you are right. It wouldn't. Let me think about that one.
Служба підтримки клієнтів працює на UserEcho
OK, thanks, I see what the problem is. We use <base target="_parent"> in the code generated by BibBase. We've just added a new option `iframe` that you can set to 1 or true in the bibbase url you use as src for your iframe. This option will eliminate that base definition and all links should open in the iframe itself.