Twoje komentarze

Hi Adam,

Please help me understand your concern with those additional fields better. The BibBase-internal use of this bibtex is probably of no concern to you, so I suspect that you are just worried about the bibtex that BibBase displays with each publication and offers users to download from your page? If my understanding is correct, then yes, that's something we could implement -- a kind of filter that only hides from that display and download all those additional fields.

In terms of setting the right priority for this, what kind of page are you setting up, for an individual or for a group of people? are you a premium subscriber or will this all be done using the free plan? We have quite a bit of backlog of features needed by our premium subscribers that we need to focus on at the moment, so it might be a while until we get to this if it's under the free plan.

It might work if you add the required styles and libraries directly to your page, in the <head> section:

<link rel='stylesheet' href="https://bibbase.org/css/styles/default.css" />

<link rel='stylesheet' href="https://bibbase.org/css/bootstrap.min.css" />
<script src="https://bibbase.org/js/bootstrap.min.js"></script>


My first suspicion would be that it is related to the expiration of Let's Encrypt's root certificate:

https://techcrunch.com/2021/09/21/lets-encrypt-root-expiry/

If so, then I think updating drupal or it's certificates may help, but I'm not sure and don't use drupal or php. You can also use the script-tag embedding option instead of the php embedding and that should solve the problem as well.

You are pointing at a github page where, yes, the bib file is shown, but a whole lot more as well. You want the raw file:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Rian-Jo/home/master/_posts/publication/bibliography.bib

Use that for the bib argument, or just paste that into the BibTex field on our homepage and it will get you started (recommended).

Rahmat,

I think the cause in your case is different than in Cedric's. I have not been able to see/reproduce the issue on Cedric's page, but on your's I see it. The issue on your page is that the style sheet is never loaded, which is also why the buttons don't show up, and the embedding message is shown at the bottom (should be a modal).

Looking at the console it shows the error:


Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'noConflict') at (index):289

This refers to jQuery. When I looked at your page source, to find out which version of jQuery you are loading, I noticed that jQuery seems to be copied into your page in full!

let jqueryParams=[], jQuery=function(r){return jqueryParams=[. ....

There are several reasons not to do this, one of them being that it is *much* faster to load them from a CDN, because most people will already have jQuery cached, and the version you have seems to be missing some compatibility features.

Can you try replacing that script tag where jQuery is included with

<script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.6.0.min.js"></script>

or just remove it completely? BibBase will load jQuery when it doesn't find it on the page.


No, the issue is that for some reason your page is explicitly enforcing ascii encoding. This is at the top of your html file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="US-ASCII"?>

These xml headers are no longer recommended. I would remove it and to be safe also add

<meta charset="UTF-8">


to your html head.

Could you point me to your page? Then I can have a look.