Uw opmerkingen
The username based search is added now. Thanks again for the suggestion!
I think both make sense actually depending on what our users are after. We'll think about the best way to add the username-based search. Thanks for the suggestion!
I was unable to reproduce the problem in Chrome or Firefox. I'm assuming those are the browsers you tried, too, right? Anything else that is potentially different about your setup? Which name did you enter in the box? Then I'll try with that name, too. It shouldn't make a difference, but I want to try the exact same thing you are doing to try and reproduce this. Thanks.
Thanks for reporting this! Indeed, there was a small bug that crept in and broke the Mendeley integration. The functionality has been restored now.
There is definitely something wrong with the data right now, however Canada for once looks right to me (see below). I did notice, however, that if you set granularity to country, the provinces still show up. So that's definitely a bug that needs fixing. Maybe that's what threw you off?

To the best of my knowledge wordpress.com still makes this difficult. However, we have just added hosted pages as a feature to BibBase, so you now have the option of hosting your web page directly on bibbase.org instead of Wordpress, and of course it is super-easy to show your publications on our hosted pages. They are specifically designed for that. Given this solution, we don't think it is necessary for us to try and around Wordpress's limitations.
Elizabeth,
I think I was able to reproduce your setup and implement support for the feature you requested. Tags are now translated into keywords, which are interpreted as comma separated lists and so a publication with multiple tags will show in multiple groups (one for each of its tags/keywords). Note however that the Mendeley API separates tags using commas as well, so if you use a tag that itself contains a comma, that tag will be broken down into separate tags. So you may need to switch to some other way of naming your tags, or using semi-colons for enumerations within a tag (like "Distribution; Abundance; and Production").
Hope this helps.
Thanks for the suggestion, and I agree. These have been added now and they make the charts a lot easier to read (especially the per-day one).
Customer support service by UserEcho
We recently upgraded to a newer version of Bootstrap. I suspect their CSS is a little different and is interacting with your own in a different way.
I've poked around and found that it seems to be related to the font-size you set on `li` tags in your style.css file. When I disable that, then the drop-downs look OK again. See below. Is that an option?