I've just updated my small site using BibBase, and it's really wonderful.
I just point out some minor bugs with the output here:
1. A comma (,) should be used to separate multiple authors' and editors' names instead of the semi-colon (;); at least this seems to be a nearly universal convention.
2. A part for accented letters, which are handled correctly, other LaTeX commands which may appear in titles or journal names (like "\&" or "\emph" or even "--" in page ranges) are not interpreted (see, e.g., 3rd entry in 2011).
3. If the pages field is missing from the bib entry (for instance because the article is forthoming), a incorrect space is produced in the final entry (see 2nd entry in the site)
4. In some entries, but not in others, the page numbers are preceded by the text "page", which should be "pages" or better nothing, as in other entries (see 1st entry).
5. After the colon before the page range, a space would improve readibility.
Hope this helps.
Customer support service by UserEcho